It is now over seven weeks since Replenishh and its parent company Rapid Electronics rolled out its business continuity plan in response to the restrictions announced by the UK government to delay the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19).
It has been an exceptionally challenging period, but we are proud of the way our staff have responded. We are lucky in that we are an agile business with systems in place to react quickly to changing circumstances. We can also be confident that if the lockdown restrictions are eased over coming weeks and months we will continue to adapt and maintain high service levels.
Customers may have particular concerns or questions which we will try to answer in this update.
At what capacity is Replenishh currently functioning?
We would like to reassure all our customers, suppliers and stakeholders that Replenishh and Rapid Electronics are operating at an effective level but, due to taking all necessary precautions to protect staff, our capacity to despatch on the same day may at times be temporarily reduced. Please contact our team by email or phone for queries about urgent deliveries.
How can you contact us or place orders?
- Remote working. The company's remote working plan enables all its staff with the ability to work from home to do so. This now includes all of our office and administrative staff and all employees in ‘at risk’ age groups.
- Distribution centre. Our distribution centre is operational but with a reduced workforce. Social distancing guidelines within the company building are being followed at all times.
- Deliveries. Our courier service, DHL, and Royal Mail are fully compliant with the latest World Health Organisation and UK government guidelines on reducing the risk of spreading the infection. Signatures will no longer be required to accept a parcel. The driver will leave the item at the customer’s door and retreat to a safe distance in accordance with the social distancing guidelines, before scanning the customer’s name.
- External visits and exhibitions. Replenishh has suspended all external visits by its staff and, likewise, to Replenishh from suppliers. Our Technical and Specifications Manager Jim Rugg is available to contact via email or video conferencing if required during normal business hours. All exhibitions and events the company had commitments to have been cancelled or indefinitely postponed.
- Training courses. There will be no training courses on any site until further notice, but we are running online training courses. The first of these, on Wallbox charging stations, was held on 30th April. For more information about forthcoming online training please see our regular email newsletters.
Is PPE available from Replenishh?
- Phone: Please note our new temporary sales line – 01206 835538 – which will be open as normal from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday. Outside of normal business hours please contact us by email: email@example.com and your enquiry will be attended to as soon as possible when business hours reopen.
- Online: The Replenishh website remains, as ever, the easiest and most ‘contactless’ way to order from us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders will be despatched within normal delivery times, with next-day services available unless otherwise specified.
- Email: For any enquiries, you may contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond within 24 hours from original request (excluding weekends).
Yes, but like all suppliers we have seen our ranges of face masks, medical gloves and respiratory equipment subject to high demand. We are currently engaged in replenishing stocks and sourcing new products, and hope to have restocked a wide range as soon as possible..
View the complete Replenishh range of PPE.
We are monitoring daily the impact the worldwide situation is having on our supply chain. Our parent company's full statement on this aspect of the pandemic is available here
. We will be providing regular updates on a daily or weekly basis as the UK and global situation changes. If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.