The Easee Installer Programme is comprised of a series of training modules that give installers the skills and knowledge to install the Easee Home and Easee Charge products, as well as providing a range of other benefits. As a premium EV charging product, Easee will be an excellent addition to your charging portfolio. If you are interested in becoming an Easee Approved Installer, please read the information below on what the training involves.
Why become an Easee Approved Installer?
- Approval to install Easee products under the OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme
- Full access to the online training courses run by Replenishh and Easee
- Project support from Replenishh and Easee
- Installation leads provided to Approved Installers only
- Sales and marketing literature available
- Full access to Easee’s technical webinars. The next one takes place on Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Preferential Easee installer pricing terms with a 60 days credit account.
How to become Easee Approved
- Complete the Easee Installer Programme Training registration form
- A member of the Replenishh team will be in touch to discuss your application and then send you a link to an online training module. This will test your knowledge of the Easee product and brand. You will watch a series of videos and be asked some simple question based on what you have seen. This module will take around 30 minutes to complete.
- Once successfully completed, you will be registered on one of our Technical Webinars.
- Upon Completion of the Technical Webinar, and successful onboarding as an approved Easee installer, qualification for the OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme grant under Easee will be provided.